We’re Hiring a Purchaser
We are Looking for an Inside Sales Representative
Hi-Tec Profiles Inc. is one of Western Canadas most respected providers of steel processing services. We are a Saskatchewan-grown success story with humble roots in the Canadian Agricultural Industry, driven by our entrepreneurial spirit and our commitment to excellence. Hi-Tec is characterized by its quality products, its leading-edge processing technologies, its prompt adaptation to market demands and its investment in the people of Hi-Tec, and their investment in Hi-Tec. These characteristics have resulted in a stellar reputation and intentional and continuous growth and prosperity.
Reporting directly to the President, the Purchaser will be in direct contact with various steel & freight companies across North America securing pricing and firm delivery of all inventory and misc. cost of goods.
- Executing purchase requisitions from Sales staff
- Preparing purchase orders and verifying receiving paperwork
- Authorizing payment for purchases
- Working with Shipping Department to secure freight logistics on outgoing material to customers
- Vendor management selection based on budgets and timelines required
- Purchase planning based on forecasts and inventory control
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Purchasing is a must as well as Supply Management, Vendor Relationships and exceptional Organizational skills.
Skills And Abilities
- Know and use computer hardware and software
Please apply with cover letter and resume to email@example.com or apply for this job online now!