We are Looking for an Account Manager
Hi-Tec Profiles Inc. is one of Western Canada’s most respected providers of steel processing services. We are a Saskatchewan-grown success story with humble roots in the Canadian Agricultural Industry, driven by our entrepreneurial spirit and our commitment to excellence. Hi-Tec is characterized by its quality products, its leading-edge processing technologies, its prompt adaptation to market demands and its investment in the people of Hi-Tec, and their investment in Hi-Tec. These characteristics have resulted in a stellar reputation and intentional and continuous growth and prosperity.
We are searching for an Account Manager to serve our clients. This is a hands-on role that will manage the client’s needs and liaise with our internal resources to ensure quality control, cost management and customer retention. CADD experience is essential.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Customer Relations, Problem solving, Time Management and Project management
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Manages project pricing and cost management
- Programs parts and drafting (must have CADD programming experience and/or education)
- Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Preferences given to those with:
- Steel industry experience
- Manufacturing experience and knowledge
- Experience utilizing Salesforce (or other CRM)
The successful candidate will be:
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Enthusiastic, with a can-do, service focus
- Friendly, approachable, accommodating, and resourceful
- Organized, efficient, conscientious and results oriented
- Stable, even-tempered, fun-loving
- Teachable and coachable
Hi-Tec Profiles values diversity, integrity, transparency and ambition. We welcome all qualified applicants from entry-level to seasoned veterans. Remuneration will be above market rates for comparable qualifications and qualities.
We would love to meet all applicants; however, time only allows us to contact and interview the most suitable ones.
Please apply by submitting a resume, along with a cover-letter and reference list to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 27, 2021.